Saturday, May 25, 2019


Well, that’s because when you get that one Star Wars Darth Vader father of the year shirt has like 1 good pen that you actually use until it ends instead of losing it. That pen is your friend. Rectal prolapse?? That’s just Tuesday. I’ve done this more than once. Question the doc to a point of nearing a pat down. Typically I find my pen in one of my infinite pockets of my cargo scrubs. Give me all the weird nasties you can find, but take my pen and we’re going to have a problem. I don’t know who you are, or why you took my pen, but I will come for you, I will find you and insert my pen into your rectum so I don’t lose it again. I have actually stalked a DOCTOR on another unit to get back my pen that he stole. Hey! I stole it fair and square first. Stefanie Simeone, I had a doctor take mine and actually remove my name tag.
Star Wars Darth Vader father of the year Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Star Wars Darth Vader father of the year shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -