Friday, March 1, 2019

I often reach up and feel an I tried to be a good girl but then the bonfire was lit and there was Coors Light shirt. It was given to me after a speaking event in California. It is a handmade piece by a grateful and talented mother of a child with autism. The medallion reads: I feel it all. When the beautiful woman gave it to me, she said she knew I’d understand. I’ve always been highly sensitive, and for decades I tried to tone my feelings down, reign them in, toughen them up. But over the past few years, my younger daughter has altered my perception of being a deep feeler. Her acceptance has helped me see my sensitivity as a gift and part of who I am. While one daughter tries to fix or subdue it before anyone notices, the other one says, It’s okay.
The bonfire was lit and there was Coors Light V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: The bonfire was lit and there was Coors Light shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -