Sunday, April 28, 2019


In HBO’s adaptation, it is stated in season one that 17 years have Daenerys Targaryen don’t mess with me I’m a Targaryen shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt – around the time Daenerys was born. It is therefore reasonable to suggest that Daenerys starts the show as a 17 year old. And By season six, around five years have passed , so we can safely assume that Daenerys is in her early twenties, let’s say, 22 years oldDaenerys Targaryen don’t mess with me I’m a Targaryen Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Daenerys Targaryen don’t mess with me I’m a Targaryen shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -