Thursday, December 20, 2018


Mom is trying to be so brave but I can’t even imagine how hard it is Pitter Patter let’s get at ‘er shirt. It is hard enough for me. I will certainly try to expand my umbrella in the downpour. Thank you. Thank you this is much needed. I try to figure out why people act the way they do. I spend too much time and energy, sometimes. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Also, remember some folks may not be feeling well with illnesses. Their wold has shrunk with their pain, so be extra kind. Enjoy families and friends. Such a fabulous reminder it squeezed my heart a little for my own hormonal, emotional sweet hearted daughter who lashes out when she is tired and holidays are tiring! And soccer tournaments are tiring. So the past few days have been hard for her and stressful and she is doing the best she can.
Pitter Patter let's get at 'er Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Pitter Patter let’s get at ‘er shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -