Thursday, December 20, 2018


I can’t think of anything more wonderful or poignant to Funcle definition like a dad only cooler shirt, so I will just say this. You are a blessing not only to your family but to all of our families. You are loved. Thank you for this gift to my soul. So much love & encouragement to you as a new mother! Can you have someone else monitoring the comments and then giving you the thumbs up when all the trolls have been deleted or silenced? Of course, it’s brutal to read crummy things people say or do about our most passionate work – Most of us feel that way! My girl, loving on my other girl under a glorious mountain of laundry waiting to be folded. That laundry sat there for two days. Two days. And I couldn’t care less.
Funcle definition like a dad only cooler Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Funcle definition like a dad only cooler shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -