Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The NCAA championships are just days away. Do you think he can repeat as the national champ? I’m a grandma and a Penn State fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt playing when our offense is on the field! The mich guys sitting next to me liked the atmosphere. They liked the music and singing and the one guy said he never got such a friendly butt whopping. They said they’ll be back. Comcast has already dropped BTN in out-of-market areas, meaning Penn State fans with Comcast in Florida, for example, will not get the station this fall. Anyway, it just so happens that the new Duchess of Sussex (had to look that up) Meghan Markle was once photographed in a Penn State shirt.

I'm a grandma and a Penn State fan which means I'm pretty Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -