Saturday, November 10, 2018

She was the beautiful lady I saw that time at this exact store when I was still on Disney happy thanksgiving shirt and she couldn’t remember me but I remember her I don’t know why but I just started a conversation with her and it was nice, she was so friendly. Her name is Levern, she kept on complimenting me and said I look beautiful but she was the one that was doing the damn things. I would get tired of someone if I had to spend the whole day with them. I’m so used to being on my own. We were all away from each other for a week and we’ve turned into complete strangers.
Disney happy thanksgiving Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -