Saturday, January 12, 2019


For the people that used the mad button for the post – It’s Paddy not patty ye feckin eejit shirt. It makes no sense how anyone could be mad or upset with you for sharing kindness, compassion, and love. In every way, I appreciate your heart and your writings! For those of you reading my comment – feel free to look at the public post I just made; for people who inspire me. Like Rachel Macy Stafford’s messages do, on a very regular basis! I save worms during rains and snails and pill bugs and other little critters trying to cross the sidewalk on the way to bring my kids to school.
It's Paddy not patty ye feckin eejit Hoodie

Buy this shirt: It’s Paddy not patty ye feckin eejit shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -