Friday, November 9, 2018

Motherhood found me at a young age but that If cussing in front of my kid makes me a bad mom then shit shirt. Why we teach girls that pregnancy is the worst thing that can happen to them is beyond me. Some of the best mothers I know are under the age of 24 and not one person who’s older can take that away from them. My kids did nothing but save me and help me grow up into who I am today, not ruin my life.  Fast forward and my mother got us back from the state twice and raised us for 10 years before passing away from kidney failure. I’m on my own. I barely have any family. His mom and his sister are the only people I really have. Which is hard because they’ve basically raised him these past 9 months.
If cussing in front of my kid makes me a bad mom then shit Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -