Wednesday, March 13, 2019


Sometimes it is hard to be here; tonight is one of Yes I’m a spoiled daughter but not your I am the property of a freaking awesome dad he was born in March shirt. Tonight I will focus on the smile I receive when my loved one spots me on the sidelines. And maybe, just maybe, your kindness will be the hope she’s looking for but never expected to find today of all days. Think of all the times you chose love today. And even if it was only once, celebrate it. In the midst of chaos, inconvenience, frustration, and crabby people, you chose to love. With the millions of other choices you could’ve made, you chose to love. Love is how this day will end, and that is a soft place to lay your head at night.
Yes I'm a spoiled daughter but not your I am the property of a freaking Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -