Wednesday, March 13, 2019


Reports cards are coming home today at Pink but just because it burns doesn’t mean you’re gonna die you get up and try and try and try shirt. It seemed like a good time to revisit an experience I had earlier in my older daughter’s life. An amazing example of stranger solidarity. The musical Come from away tells the story. As humans, we need to make strangers part of our communities.  When my daughter and I got home, I looked into my child’s big brown eyes that held so much promise and said, I will never ever toughen you up. Mark my words: someday that tender heart inside you will be your gift. It wasn’t until I was cleaning out my daughter’s backpack six years later that I received confirmation for nurturing my child’s tender heart rather than trying to change it. Here are some reasons you should vote for me.
Pink but just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -