Thursday, March 14, 2019

So that one day, when she comes face to face with St Patrick’s Day I try to be good but I take after my grandma shirt with fear or give up because it’s too hard. Instead, she will say, I know you. I’ve seen you before. You cannot take me down. In fact, I’ll face you and come out stronger than I was before. You must if you don’t already. Her outlook on relationships with those closest to us has changed the way I approach my children and family for the better. My son is going through a very difficult situation right now and these words will be so helpful for him to read and reread to remind him that just like the Phoenix he will rise! This message is so needed this time of year with all the school awards banquets and recognition given out.
St Patrick's Day I try to be good but I take after my grandma V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s Day I try to be good but I take after my grandma shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -