Thursday, March 14, 2019


Thank you! I see how calming it is for my Unicorn baking makes me happy humans make my head hurt shirt when she spills or drops something, to check how she is first, how her heart is it truly does calm her and lets her know she is more important than the mess but I don’t think about with me and I made a blunder last week that I have been beating myself up over~ an innocent word said that was meant to encourage and got spun all wrong. And I reached out to clarify. But this allowed me to pull back and realize God knew my heart in the situation regardless of what happened and He can redeem it and He is checking in on my heart today, reminding me that He loves me and making sure I’m ok.
Unicorn baking makes me happy humans make my head hurt V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Unicorn baking makes me happy humans make my head hurt shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -