Thursday, March 14, 2019


In my five-year-old mind, I’d already decided mistakes were so I asked God for a woman who will always love me he sent me my grandma shirt, I must hurry and fix it. Mistakes as part of life boy did that hit the spot. As much as I’ve tried to remember this loving perspective over the years, I forget. But when I stop and think about it, it makes so much sense. And that is why I think my heart told me I needed strawberry shortcake on my 15th Mother’s Day. As human beings, we spend our time, energy, and efforts building, balancing, creating, and nurturing little masterpieces in our homes, places of work, and our communities. People need to understand that there are so many reasons a mother may be estranged or separated from her children.
A woman who will always love me he sent me my grandma Hoodie

Buy this shirt: A woman who will always love me he sent me my grandma shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -