Sunday, December 2, 2018

Despite the marked pages of my past, today is a Lion King remember who you are shirt. That came from falling down and getting back up. And lately I’ve noticed a beautiful theme emerging: Hope renews self-compassion heals forgiveness frees. The publisher’s deadline is scarily close, so my brain and fingers are tired. At times, some of the passages in the book seem too truthful, too painful, too real and I think about deleting but then I don’t. Because this is what I’ve learned: When we meet each other in the light of realness, a place where we can love each other more because of our shared struggles and human imperfections, there is a great hope for us all.
Lion King remember who you are Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Lion King remember who you are shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -