Sunday, December 2, 2018

I just wrote this on my chalkboard in Harry Potter I am Disney princess unless Hogwarts sends me a letter shirt. Today my students and I are talking about The Outsiders, writing epitaphs for characters, and talking about how we want to be remembered, what we want our legacy to be. Because today is the day to start working towards it. Today. Right now. I want my legacy to be that I loved big and with mercy, acted justly, and walked humbly. Thank you for helping and inspiring me along that path. Oh and that quote on your profile pic is really giving me life these days. I saw it somewhere yesterday and then I saw it again on your profile. I am holding on to that.
Harry Potter I am Disney princess unless Hogwarts sends me a letter Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Harry Potter I am Disney princess unless Hogwarts sends me a letter shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -