Monday, May 27, 2019


My dad danced with me and danced Unicorn forget daddy shark I’m a Dadacorn shirt long enough to see his great-grandson born. 61 was too young to pass away. I will l dance with my grandson. Very good grandpa had the moves for his age…. should be proud of him. She going to look back on this moment and cherish every bit of it I just love this. I laugh every time I see this video!! Grandpa has got the moves too! So happy that this little girl will have these memories and the video of her & her grandpa dancing and laughing together. These memories will stay with her for a lifetime. Wonderful family. Two amazing people. Awesome talent. Beautiful personalities. Best thing seeing a grandparent having fun with there grandchild. He sure got some great moves to love this video so Adorable beautiful moments and memories to keep hold off.
Unicorn forget daddy shark I'm a Dadacorn Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Unicorn forget daddy shark I’m a Dadacorn shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -