Saturday, February 9, 2019


I will see the person in front of me as a Pitbull lady classy sassy and a bit smart assy vintage shirt as an annoyance or an inconvenience in my day. Today is not going to go perfectly; this I know. Important items will be forgotten. Things might not fit. There will be negative attitudes and annoyances, but I will not contribute to the negativity. I saw each person and each situation through a lens of love. I could not control the circumstances or the reactions of people I encountered, but I could change the way I viewed them. And I chose to see them in the best possible light.
Pitbull lady classy sassy and a bit smart assy vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Pitbull lady classy sassy and a bit smart assy vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -