Saturday, February 9, 2019


Trust, pause, breathe. Thanksgiving chicken dabble dabble dabble dabble dabble dabble shirt to deal with a new reality that has undone me a bit. You really brought my breath back. I have read all your books. I also tell my 10yo daughter, when she gets upset, to just breathe. It helps her a lot – that and a cuddle afterward. I have really enjoyed yoga to focus on my breathing and to unclench. I read a lot and last year read someone saying that to be closer to God, to peace and love meant taking away the hurry. Keep believing in your boy. I know you will. And perhaps if there is an act of service or a place he would like to volunteer that uses his gifts, I would encourage that as well.
Thanksgiving chicken dabble dabble dabble dabble dabble dabble V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Thanksgiving chicken dabble dabble dabble dabble dabble dabble shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -