Saturday, February 9, 2019


The place where I beat myself up for Chilly down with the fire gang vintage shirt where I think I should be. Choosing to move forward, even just for the sake of staying on the ride, is still a good and graceful choice! I love that perspective! I just can’t see that I will have an important purpose when I can’t seem to get it together, to get myself together, to get things right. All I can see is how badly I keep messing up and I just don’t see how the world will be better with me. I know that my husband and kids need me but maybe they could find someone better who is not struggle so much at life and he was not such a burden.
Chilly down with the fire gang vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Chilly down with the fire gang vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -