Saturday, February 9, 2019


The man’s words hit me like a Dog always be yourself unless you can be a Aussie then always be a Aussie shirt. I was not expecting to be privy to such a sacred piece of his story. Plus, this particular piece came painfully close to home. Just days before, I was alone in a hotel room in Canada thinking the unthinkable. In a moment of deep despair and irrationality, I wondered if I should hang on or jump off. What feels incredibly heartbreaking to admit now is that for one split second, I thought about leaving permanently. I’d just gotten off the phone with my husband; I’d let him down. I wondered if the world might be better off without me.
Dog always be yourself unless you can be a Aussie V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Dog always be yourself unless you can be a Aussie shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -