Thursday, January 3, 2019


Thank you for your wonderful guidance, you truly are a 2019 Rose Bowl game our time Ohio State shirt. What an incredible thing you are doing, I continuously hear your words throughout the trials and tribulations of parenting and your guidance has created such a loving basis for our family. My daughter is highly sensitive and I’ve learned to love and nourish that from your shared experiences. My inner mantra is what would love to do? and love is becoming my first and natural response, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your words are a wave of love flowing through us all and the generation we are raising will benefit so much from them.
2019 Rose Bowl game our time Ohio State V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -