Tuesday, August 21, 2018

My new ride! God this is the jeep I wanted for years! I’m in love! Jeep life is good shirt I have been waiting to post this video for a very long time now. It is not very easy to surprise my dad. But then, he had no clue what was coming his way. Almost 2 years of hustle and hard work has made it possible. Thank you each and everyone who stood by me in this journey. This is undoubtedly the best feeling in the world. And this is life for me, surprising your loved ones because they are worth it! My mum is much more than anyone can ask for in a mum. Thanks to God for gifting her to me and my brethren.
Jeep life is good Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Jeep life is good shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -