Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Also, regarding pets. Technically it’s no pets, but I’ve had a Beware of wife kids and dogs are also shady husband is cool shirt. I just have a friend take my dog on a walk during apartment inspections. Hey listers! My husband and I are moving at the end of August and need someone to take over our lease in the heart of Jackson Ward. Mama J’s is across the street. Saison is block away, and Pulse is two blocks away. There are washer/dryer hookups – I bought a cheap stackable unit that I’m hoping to sell to the landlord or next tenant.
Beware of wife kids and dogs are also shady husband is cool Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -