Sunday, September 2, 2018

I don’t need inches, long lashes, long nails, big butt or a flat stomach. She’s fully jointed, nicely weighted, big glass eyes and long Lashes long and coffee strong shirt, long pink tail and hair with rainbow horn and hooves, wings, bling and flowers, she’s got it all. Inner beauty is great, but a little make up never hurts. Keep your lashes long and standard highs. My lashes are long and full. Yours can look like mine too. Message me to order yours today. Good morning my beautiful friends! I’ve made a few posts this month about our AMP it up system and amazing deal going on this month only so if you want to see me demonstrate how to use the micro needling roller head over to my instagram now!
Lashes long and coffee strong Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -