Sunday, September 2, 2018

I was reading T-shirt sayings in a magazine I got in the mail. One of them reminds me of my daughter No you’re wrong so just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong shirt. And the other reminds me of my son Ryan Christy as he and I always say silly things to each other, and it says. I go through this so many times each day, after all, I’m always right, right? I don’t recall Dinesh’s previous career as a respectable conservative pundit. When was he respectable? A seventh grader could have handled that. None of the right wing or “centrist” media have any interest in truth or accurate information.
No you're wrong so just sit there in your wrongness and be wrong Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -