Friday, September 21, 2018

Are they witches or vampire cause the way the makeup is, it looks more like a Halloween drink up Bitches shirt. They look evilicious and delicious looking forward to having done with these for Halloween or sooner. We need to make these to help get in the Halloween spirit! For Halloween, we definitely need to get dry ice for drinks. These are cool! Not sure where to get some of the fancy ingredients but the Spellbound one is doable! Just thought of you! I wanted to kill myself several times in order to make the situation easier. I was finding a lot of ways to kill myself; to leave this life but I could not because of my son and maybe I am not brave enough.
Halloween drink up Bitches Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -