Friday, September 21, 2018

What a bonehead! You didn’t really miss anything I sheet you not I’m so ready for Halloween funny shirt was a lot of rambling about pumpkins. Which I possibly might ramble about again because it feels very fall-like here today. It’s been raining since I woke up at four this morning. But as I sit around staring at the costumes my mother tirelessly sewed, the magic props I’ve poured over for hours and hours rehearsing, the piano strewn with sheet music for tomorrow’s band rehearsal, I realize that all of this is for my premiere performance of my show in one of NYC top experimental theater venues in the lower east side.
I sheet you not I'm so ready for Halloween funny Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -