Tuesday, March 26, 2019


My new job will require me Don’t be a Hippo Twatamus Twatwaffle cuntasaurous shirt. On my first trip a couple of months ago, my 9-year-old daughter slipped a book of stories into my suitcase, and we read those together through FaceTime each night I was away. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. She sees me tired, but happy in this new job and at home with her, my husband, and son, and I hope I am half the beacon to her that you are to your girls and indeed to all of us. I love my family but stepped away from my desire for a career, my career. This short sentence will require digestion time and think time. Allowing both to coexist at one time is a multitasking skill I am trying to learn and manage. Yes just got this to read too!
Don't be a Hippo Twatamus Twatwaffle cuntasaurous V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -