Saturday, February 2, 2019


My friends, what would you add to the list? Damnit Bobby I said propane not cacaine shirt so much from each other. I need this as a printable or printed poster for inside my kitchen cabinets. She had so much to tell us about the memorials, the statues, the skyscrapers, the shows, and the people she saw. But once we were alone in her bedroom, her suitcase still untouched in the corner, it was you she talked about. How you helped them look for her lost wallet when she was so distraught. How you looked into her tear-stained face, pressed money into her hand, and wished her a happy birthday. My daughter was speechless yesterday, but last night she was not. And I wanted you to know what she said about you and what she will remember about that trip forever because of you.
Damnit Bobby I said propane not cacaine V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -