Friday, October 26, 2018

This saying applies to all aspects of our lives. Original if you like my pumpkins you should see my pie shirt it during my training. My trainer would show me something and I’d say, I’m not doing that ppl will think I’m nuts. For example, a power bag toss. U “squat” down pick up a weighted power bag and throw it over our shoulder. But I did do it. And it became one of my favorite exercises. Likewise, with the cable machine pull through basically stand with your back to the machine and pull the cables through your legs just under your groin, pull out then let it back in and repeat for the desired reps.
Original if you like my pumpkins you should see my pie Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -