Friday, October 26, 2018

This elderly woman hadn’t been able to dip I won’t quit but I might cuss the whole time shirt, but thanks to helping from a bystander, her husband, and Pensacola Beach Lifeguard Alex Hernandez, she made it down to the water while visiting Pensacola Beach last week. Today I met a elderly couple and a Pensacola Beach Lifeguard that touched my soul. This precious elderly couple made me so thankful to be where I’m at today in my own health. They were walking behind us on the boardwalk out to the beach. I started speaking to them. I walked with them the whole length of the wood pathway. About the time I got that sentence out of my mouth, a lifeguard walked pass us to put something in the trash can.
I won't quit but I might cuss the whole time Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -