Sunday, February 24, 2019


And I immediately found this post. Living life between Jesus take the wheel and I wish a Heifer T-shirt Unisexwould, glad I didn’t cancel my order and seeing this post as really good news because it means that I will get all 7 autographed copies after all! I just have to be patient. Thank you for the overnight book offer! You made me smile in the midst of my frustration when you mentioned how kind and lovely you were to the B&N spokespeople even though our patience has been tested! I told my daughter Trinity what happened with the books. She said she was hoping me receive the copy Avery signed. Trinity is 11 but she so looks up to your Avery. I even noticed in one of your posts that they have the same guitar.
Living life between Jesus take the wheel I wish a Heifer would Ladies Tee

Buy this shirt: Living life between Jesus take the wheel I wish a Heifer would shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -