Sunday, February 24, 2019


The little pink dog that my child must now learn to St Patrick’s day the Irish we drink 17-62 and we fight shirt allow for all the things I planned to do. So instead of being too busy, too tired, or too distracted when she seeks my love and attention, I will be ready and waiting to make her a well-loved child While I still can. I wrote that piece when she was 8. She’s 13 now. I am still trying to stay awake and not let opportunities to know her and love her slip through my busy fingers. A blog reader once commented, I see that you know. You know how to love your child. I want to know how to love mine. I know one day I will wake up and my sweet three-year-old will by 16 and no longer want to hang out with me.
St Patrick's day the Irish we drink 17-62 and we fight Ladies Tee

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s day the Irish we drink 17-62 and we fight shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -