Saturday, November 10, 2018

Sometimes it takes me a second to Christmas baking diamond bling Santa hat shirt, sweater witty and smart. As soon as I do get them the same thought goes through my brain. How the hell did he think of that? When someone calls you quiet, I laugh because I know that as soon as you open up, everyone around you is going to want to hear the hilarious one-liners you have. You’re my hero. One of my friends one time asked me why I talked about you like you walked on water. It’s because in my mind you do. There was a time when I wondered if we were going to be the kind of people that just stop talking. But we talk almost every day whether in the form of funny meme pictures or songs that we need to tell each other about.
Christmas baking diamond bling Santa hat Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -