Monday, February 25, 2019


This is so wonderful and affirming to hear. Thank you for choosing love Stop Stressing Meowt T-shirt, Cat Tumblr Tshirt, 2019 Trendy t-shirt. Thank you for telling me about it. You will undoubtedly inspire someone today! Instead of rolling my eyes and sighing, I gave her a wink and told her I would be right back. She was on the bus when I returned, and she was worried that I was put out by having to go back. I gave her the phone and she said sorry, mom but instead of lecturing her about having her stuff together the night before, I told her not to worry about it and have a nice day. We all need some grace at times, especially when we are still so young and figuring things out. I know I need it all the time, and I am almost 43!
Stop stressing meowt V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -