Monday, February 25, 2019


Your words typically remind me of one of my Saurus sparks fly whenever you smile Saurus Rex T-Shirt Funny T-shirt for Women shirt. Love to you and your family during this difficult time. May you find peace and comfort with one another and many smiles about wonderful memories with your father-in-law. It’s funny how sometimes when u really need a few words of wisdom. They appear to love this. So sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. What a wonderful reminder and just when I am feeling lost, this comes on FB. I say those words to my slow-moving, happy-go-lucky, Noticer of life child. I watch as grateful eyes light up and tiny shoulders relax.
Saurus sparks fly whenever you smile Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -