Wednesday, December 19, 2018


Yesterday morning I felt like something Stop asking why I’m an Asshole I don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt. I felt a dull internal pain that I’ve known before. A few years ago, I would have ignored it powered through it told myself I’d get it checked out when I don’t have so much going on. That approach almost cost me permanent damage to my kidney. I hadn’t thought about the white folding chairs in a while. They were an unsettling piece of a dream I had the night before my first kidney surgery. The shutter of my bedroom window had been open and my eyes were playing tricks on me. Groggily, I’d gone to the window to get a better look. In my backyard, I saw row after row of white folding chairs. Was it a wedding?
Stop asking why I'm an Asshole I don't ask why you're so stupid Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Stop asking why I’m an Asshole I don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -