Wednesday, December 19, 2018


Try watching them during a Rick Sanchez and Pikachu I’m Pikarick shirt. They might even look up and smile to see if you are watching. What an incredible, God- ordained blessing your words are to me, today of all days! I am in the middle of an incredible David versus Goliath battle that has all but consumed me. My mental health and my physical health are suffering, not to mention my house. I noticed a collective sigh of relief when I shared some not-so-pretty truths about my life. May your period of uncertainty be mercifully short. I am grateful for every person who waited in line last night to share their struggles, their triumphs, and greatest hopes.
Rick Sanchez and Pikachu I'm Pikarick Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Rick Sanchez and Pikachu I’m Pikarick shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -