Saturday, September 29, 2018

This is pretty funny. The kid is obviously I’m a Nurse and a Cardinals fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt and is on some serious painkillers. He kind of loses his mind when he finds out his nurse is a Cubs fan. That’s a real rivalry right there, folks. Allegiance is more important than health care. Poor kid looks like he got jacked up from something too. At least the painkillers were good. Kay rolled her eyes. Hal Newhouser might be a great pitcher, but the Cards have Stan Musial, and he batted last season. Mark my words, they’ll take the whole shebang this year. She knelt beside the patient and took his wrist to measure his pulse.
I'm a Nurse and a Cardinals fan which means I'm pretty much perfect Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -