Saturday, September 29, 2018

So a while back I’m a nurse and a Titans fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt. Cartoons were amazing back in my day when cable was the preferred means of entertaining. Whether it was the classics of Hannah Barbara or the modern age 90s cartoons there were plenty that had a bite and engaging elements that many modern shows lack. Now there are some things I didn’t like about this movie and one of them is the jokes. Bathroom jokes are great for me, but only when they are either well-time or super relevant. The movie became a little too obsessed with this bodily function, taking grandiose tangents to cram one of these jokes in at an inappropriate time.
I'm a nurse and a Titans fan which means I'm pretty much perfect Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -