Saturday, September 29, 2018

I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off and I walk around like everything is ok but deep down I want some hot wings shirt. Have a cool Thursday! Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well. Their favorite song to remind you that wishes and dreams can become a reality if you work like everything depends on you but trust like everything depends on God. One memory which never leaves me is the second day after my surgery. Your time is coming, your testimony is coming, what you envisioned and prayed for is on its way. Do not lose sight of what you have envisioned and dreamt of.
I walk around like everything is ok Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -