Friday, September 28, 2018

Like I watch Hallmark movies and do laundry. Do you do stuff? I just wanna watch hallmark Christmas movies all day shirt but do you go places or hang out with people? Do you barbecue? Wait, are You a vegetarian? I know You eat bread. Or You broke bread but I think that means eat it. I think I heard something about fish. I’ll look it up. I like the barbecue by the way. So hey, something serious. My granddad fell and he hurt his hip. He is in the hospital and they are doing surgery today to fix it. I may never leave the house again, that’s all I have to say. Maybe just to get a breakfast burrito but that’s it!
I just wanna watch hallmark Christmas movies all day Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -