Monday, December 17, 2018


For years, I stuffed my Real men smell like diesel and cow crap shirt but once my kids were born, I couldn’t hold it in anymore. Nor do I want to. We say it’s ok to let it out, we talk about feelings and I share things that you write with them. Thank you for sharing your heart! I had sent an email to your friend, asking how I could order a necklace; previously. Can you please ask her to check her spam or junk folder? As this audience grows and shares their open hearts I am amazed and humbled on the largeness of our feeling what we feel’ club! The bursters! As an adult, I became one of those people that can pick up on other people’s emotions. I cry at the drop of a hat I’ve cried over a sunset.
Real men smell like diesel and cow crap Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Real men smell like diesel and cow crap shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -