Sunday, January 6, 2019


The other day we were in so much Capricorn girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart of a hippie the mouth of a sailor sunset retro shirt. And no one did. Until I stopped and waved them through. You could see the look of relief and thanks on their face. It starts with the kids. They learn from what they see, not from what you say. Thank you for all your writing. It touches me deep in my soul and reminds me to be a better person. I’ve always shown my kids that you help others. They say Mom your always getting involved. I tell them you don’t stand around when someone is suffering or needs help if you can offer your assistance you do. What a beautiful example you provide them and the world.
Capricorn girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Capricorn girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -