Sunday, January 6, 2019


You taught me that. You cemented this for me with Bulldog educate don’t discriminate sunset retro shirt and watching your daughter live in the moment rather than worry about anything past or future. Oh, Megan. Your heart is so big and offers such truths and wisdom. I am so honored and blessed to walk beside you. Your words hit the mark time and time again today I am not wanting the rejection of trying to help my Mawmaw who is starting with dementia. I’ll take a deep breath and I won’t walk by. Thank you! This means so much. Have you tried music with your Mawmaw? My daughter and I have a friend at the nursing home who is declining rapidly.
Bulldog educate don't discriminate sunset retro Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bulldog educate don’t discriminate sunset retro shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -