Sunday, January 6, 2019


I was directed to walk into a large, enclosed capsule. I just really friggin like horses ok sunset retro shirt in a condescending tone, the officer informed me that she could see my blouse had metal fibers and she’d have to do an all-over pat down by hand. She asked if I wanted to go to a private room or stay there. I craned my neck to see if I could see my bag and because of a pole, I could not. Hundreds of busy travelers walked through the line grabbing their bags off the belt. My heart began to race. The officer proceeded to pat down parts of my body that made me feel extremely uncomfortable. This made me cry harder. She walked away and began typing on her computer while her supervisor stood over me. I was shaking and having difficulty breathing. My mind began thinking the worst.





I just really friggin like horses ok sunset retro V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I just really friggin like horses ok sunset retro shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -