Sunday, January 6, 2019


My whole life path since I had my daughter has to Go forth and Llmazing shirt. Thank you for articulating this so beautifully. We watched him and commiserated on what to do. She suddenly looked down to see a small notebook in my hand. It was opened to a page filled with words. I believe it’s the opportunities we miss or walk by that create pain, turmoil, and regret in our lives. It is when we notice and respond with love that we bring peace and purpose to our lives. The woman walked off, and I turned back to the little alligator. I stopped two more beach walkers to show them the situation, hoping we could put our heads together. I haven’t always been this way.





Go forth and Llmazing V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Go forth and Llmazing shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -