Sunday, January 6, 2019


A vital component of breaking Just a girl who loves VW shirt was to set aside ten minutes each day for personal reflection. It was in those quiet moments that I could hear the priorities of my heart over the priorities of the world. I began to see the big picture my hopes and dreams for my time on earth. I also caught a glimpse of what I hoped my future relationship with my children would look like. It t looked like the conversation, closeness, trust, and time.  To have that kind of relationship someday I knew I had to get a handle on my maxed-out life. I knew if I continued to invest the bulk of my time and attention outside my most sacred relationships, my grown children would be strangers to me.
Just a girl who loves VW Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Just a girl who loves VW shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -