Sunday, January 6, 2019

It takes only a few minutes and no one gives Go forth and Llmazing shirt. Well, you know, if you get it right, there is no right in prayer. I like to imagine I’m on the couch with God just talking, laughing, weeping and forgiving. It’s a cool feeling when I’m done. Wow! I feel like I was just given a life-changing gift! You never cease to amaze me, Bill. Goodness, I am thankful for you and what you share with us.  I love these questions and I will spend 10 minutes a day reflecting on them. It’s so important because many days I feel soo disconnected especially my children and I know in my heart of hearts where I really need to be.
Go forth and Llmazing Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Go forth and Llmazing shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -